Inside Sales Representative: New Business Catalyst
Our company is looking for a results-oriented inside sales representative to sell wide format and office print solutions in the greater Milwaukee and Madison WI areas. You will be responsible for prospecting and the generation of new business, as well as, growing revenue with a select number of existing accounts within the AEC (Architects, Engineers and Construction) and Manufacturing markets. You should have a proven track record of prospecting for new business and successfully interacting with senior decision makers to identify needs, build a business case for purchase and close sales.
Our customers depend on us to give them new ideas to improve the efficiency of their processes and the success of their projects. You should be comfortable interacting with prospects and clients using the phone, email and LinkedIn and confident in demonstrating thought leadership and business acumen. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
You will reach out to potential customers in the Milwaukee and Madison areas, share insight about new strategies and innovative approaches that can help organizations streamline processes and reduce costs. You should be a hard worker, dedicated to meeting both activity and sales targets. You will work with a team of professionals with years of experience who can help you learn quickly and supply product knowledge while you are learning. If you love to work collaboratively with your internal team and are comfortable engaging potential clients, listening to their objectives, sharing ideas and making equipment recommendations that deliver real business results, you might have found your long-term professional home!
- Research prospects from LinkedIn, previous customers and prospecting lists, identify key players, engage and generate interest in replacement or the addition of new equipment
- Follow up on assigned in-bound leads
- Understand customer needs and requirements and align them with our products and services
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Learn and understand our products and services, how they are used by our target customers and the business case for purchase.
- Proven inside business to business sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and work ethic
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
We have a pro-sales culture, will give you the tools you need to be successful and if you are the right person, you will fulfill a vital role for us and for our customers and be a big part of our future success.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Salary, plus generous commission plan amounting to earnings of $40k to $55k in year 1; with expectations of $60k to $70k in year 2.
- Opportunities for upward mobility (build a team of inside and outside sale people, management)
- Medical Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Personal and Sick Days
- Flexible Hours