Why Should a Contractor or Facility Manager use BPI Color’s Visual As Built Service?
- Measurable photographs or scan data.
- Accurate – know the location of framing members and MEP components accessed in one mouse click.
- Dated – images are indexed by date and location in the interface.
- Annotation – RFI’s, delays, architects’ supplemental instructions and sketches, O & M information can all be linked at the click of your mouse.
- Close-out packages –Visual As Builts provide a better deliverable to your clients to run their facilities. Replace binders and thumb drive Closeout Manuals with Visual As Builts an interactive operations tool for facility personnel.
- Insurance claim verification – The fastest way to confirm a claim is to provide photographic proof of what was there. There is little arguing with an accurate and high-resolution photograph with dates stamps and multiple views.
- Quality Control – the high-resolution photographs provide real-time and backed up evidence of what was built.