Dear Valued Customer and Partners,
As a result of Governor Evers Emergency Order #12 Safer-at-Home action today many Wisconsin businesses are required to close to assist in containing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. However, because of BPI Color’s vital support and connection to essential industries, including medical, utility and construction, we are defined in Order #12 with an Essential Business declaration.
In ongoing preparation, actions and to contribute to the concerted effort to contain the spread of the virus we have been force to rethink how we support our valued customers and BPI’s outstanding employees. COVID-19 and the concerns surrounding it have forced us all to re-engineer the way we approach day-to-day business to ensure the safety and health of all of BPI’s valued customers and employees.
As a result, our goal is support of your businesses critical requirements while doing everything possible to stop the spread of COVID-19. The following protocols have been or are currently being instituted:
- BPI Color will have the appropriate staff at two locations to serve you with 95% of our normal offerings including equipment repair, plan printing, color graphics and delivery of all physical products.
- Milwaukee Area 414. 327. 5010 email@example.com
- Madison Area 608. 242. 7200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Define, plan and institute basic operations strategy and coverage.
- There will be minimal contact between employees and customers including recommended social distancing, hand washing, hand sanitizing as well as other guidelines defined by the CDC.
- All Visitors to our locations will be greeted and requested to sign-in and sanitize their hands. In the event we need to communicate with them after their departure a sign-in register is required of all guests.
- All BPI personnel visiting customer locations are required without exception to hand sanitize when leaving their vehicle and when returning.
- All frequently touched surfaces and tools are being cleaned appropriately based on frequency of use.
- Any and all incoming orders will be processed as quickly as possible and only staff directly involved in the physical fulfillment will handle any part of any customer order.
- Equipment repairs will continue as normal, but technicians will practice safe social distancing and hygiene without exception.
- We are directing customers who contact us electronically to continue to do so.
- Customers who contact us by phone will be helped as quickly as possible -or- will be able to leave a voicemail message -or- you can reach us simply by emailing us at email@example.com.
- When sending files for printing and distribution instructions please send to:
Milwaukee Production 414. 327. 5010
Madison Production 608. 242. 7200
We sincerely thank you for the faith and confidence in the BPI Color Team and please let us know how we can support you during this challenging time.
Stay safe and healthy,
President | BPI Color